Location: Rochester Hills, MI
With our help any community can be transformed into something that feels like home. Our professionals are a part of the community and we’re passionate about the places we sleep, work, and play. As a part of a 100% Employee owned firm with around 75 employees, our Construction services team truly designs and inspects with your desires as their top priority.
About the Position
We have a current opening for a Construction Engineering Senior Inspector in our Rochester Hills, MI or Novi, MI office. In this position you’ll use your experience in transportation and municipal construction projects to monitor the contractor’s work for compliance with all project documents. As our Senior Inspector, you’ll spend the majority of your time on active construction projects and will be interfacing on a daily basis with project team members, clients, contractors and more as the construction unfolds.
If you have an eye for quality, experience working on Michigan construction projects, and a commitment to safety, this is a position for you!!
- Associates Degree in Civil Technology or a Bachelors Degree in Construction Management or a related field
- MDOT Certifications preferred (Field Manager Training, Bridge Deck Construction, etc)
- 5-7 years of related experience including 5 years of bridge or roadway construction inspection
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, and thorough follow-through skills.
- Able to lift 35 lbs.
- Accuracy, dependability and strong organizational skills.
Please submit your cover letter and resume via email, fax, or mail to:
ATTN: Human Resources
905 South Boulevard East
Rochester Hills, MI 48307
fax: (248) 844-5404
Spalding DeDecker is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage minority applicants to ensure a diverse and well-balanced workforce.
Spalding DeDecker is a drug-free workplace; all candidates will undergo a background check and must pass drug and alcohol screening.