Trains, Planes, and Automobiles
Spalding DeDecker offers design, engineering, and assessment services for the transportation needs of roadways, bridges, railways, and airports.
The paths to good roadways were first paved by horses and oxen. Today, transportation is as critical to the vibrancy of a community as clean drinking water and good infrastructure. Our team has provided design and traffic control plans for hundreds of miles of urban and rural roadways, bridges, and railroads. Knowing the process and the people involved – road commissioners, developers, municipalities – means we get the job done on time and within budget.
Driven by Quality
We don’t just assure our clients of a quality job; we ensure quality. Spalding DeDecker engages an internal Quality Management System (QMS) representative to oversee the progress of each project. The QMS representative periodically reviews project’s scope, design, schedule, and constructability.
- Access Management & Site Plan Review
- Bridge Inspection & Rehabilitation
- Complex, Medium, & Short-Span Bridge Design
- Environmental Assessments
- Grade Separation Design
- Major Highway & Complex Urban Freeway and Ramps
- Multi-Lane Roads & Intersections
- Neighborhood Paving Programs
- Operational Traffic Studies
- Parking Facility Design
- Pavement Marking Plans
- Pedestrian Schemes
- Railroad Spur & Marshalling Yard Design
- Retaining Wall Design
- Road & Bridge Project Scoping
- Traffic Engineering
- Traffic Signing & Regulation